Sunday, January 13, 2013

Yes, it is almost another year later and i'm finally back on here.  It has been a fairly uneventful year, however I'd like to highlight a few things.


During this last summer Whipple and I had a little bit of an adventure hiking. We hiked up to the Logan wind caves. going up the weather was perfect. just about to reach the top and the rain starts coming.  the jog down was cold and dirty but we had fun!  I took a few more pictures but we lost them :(






I Graduated this last year!!  As much as i wanted to celebrate this accomplishment more, we didn't have the opportunity.  USU doesn't do any ceremony until spring so I never walked, wore the gown, or got any pictures.  Whipple did take me out to dinner though which meant a lot.  My parents bought me a new laptop for graduation.  Thank you mom and dad!!  I am beyond grateful for my parents when it comes to my education.  Dad spend many late nights helping me do homework and being patient when I was just fussy.  Mom was always just a call away for moral support.  With help providing funds for my housing  I was able to graduate with no school loans. I now hope to get Whipple through his Bachelors without loans a well.
My new laptop with a few accessories I bought with Christmas money.
We decided to go small with the Christmas decorations this year.  I stole a few of my mom's collections when we put their stuff into traveling storage boxes.  using my mom's medium decorative tree I added a few wedding ornaments and ornaments I had made. expecting just a few presents by the tree we were surprised to fill the table with gifts.  Whipple's parents sent us a box of wrapped gifts that left no room on our little table.







During our Christmas break Whipple had a lot more time on his hands. he got pretty good at multitasking playing games and watching sports or games.







No comments:

Post a Comment